The Autumn Accessories Edit


The gorgeous transition between Summer and Autumn is simply beautiful, and actually one of my favourite times of the year! I love watching the leaves fall from the trees, but above all I really enjoy shopping for the perfect heeled-boots, chunky scarves and cosy-oversized-jumpers.
Todays post is a little bit different to my usual reviews, makeup looks and current favourites - in fact, this is my first fashion related post (at last!). So, without further ado, here are a few of my favourite accessories for the Autumn months...


The ZARA chain city bag & Chunky Scarf:

When it comes to shopping savvy yet stylish, Zara definitely takes the win there. This bag is without a doubt one of my favourite buys of 2016 so far. Its super versatile and can dress-up any outfit, day or night. Although this isn't particularly an accessory that I'd only style in the Autumn months, I think it just pretty much fits every outfit that I've chosen to wear so far which is basically long-tops, knitted dresses and even my favourite pair of nike's and ripped jeans. The only downside to this bag is that the chain definitely add's some weight, so make sure you pack lightly inside!
Find this bag here.

Scarves are ultimately the signature Autumn accessory to add to any outfit. Recently I've been reaching more towards this grey scarf that I picked up from the Dorothy Perkins Summer sale for £3!
Find a similar scarf here.


The Light-weight Olivia Burton Watch:

Again, something I wear all year round but particularly enjoy during this time of year. I love the simplicity of small under-stated watches and accessories at the moment. I like to layer lots of fabrics and neautral coloured pieces together rather than wearing anything with crazy patterns during Autumn. 

Find it here.


The Chunky Heeled Ankle Boot:


Something I think that every girl should own is a block-heeled chelsea boot. I pretty much buy a new pair every year because they always bring out the cutest pairs this time of year and I simply can not resist! I love these ones in particular because of the gold detail at the front of the heel and I also think that its the perfect heel length for comfortability and it's also great for dressing casual day-time looks as well as evening outfits.

find these boots here.

What do you guys think of these pieces and how do you like to style yourself now that the weather is getting colder? Do you like chunky knits and chelsea boots like me, or do you prefer leggings and a huge trench?

No comments :

Post a Comment