My Go-to Eye-makeup using Bare Minerals Queen Tiffany


I have been obsessing over Bare Minerals Shimmer eyeshadows recently! They're super pigmented, easy to apply and they blend seamlessly, also not to mention that they have so beautiful shades to suit any occasion. I also often use these eyeshadows wet (foil) to create a really vibrant and flawless look, just as I did in the above photo.

In particular, i've been reaching towards the shade 'Queen Tiffany' which is described as a beautiful medium bronzed brown, which is basically perfect for the warmer weather and I get so many compliments on my eyeshadow when I'm wearing it too.

I first prime my eyelids using my NYX concealer, then apply a transitional shade just a slight shade warmer than my natural skin tone, just on the crease. I apply Queen Tiffany all over my eye area up towards the crease area and smoke it out with a dark brown on the outer 'C' of my eye area. - Voila!





 These little pots hold 0.57g of beautifulness for £15 each. Whilst some of you may say this price is a little bit steep, I can promise you that a little bit goes a long way and it will last you months!

Have you guys tried Bare Mineral's eyeshadows?
Let me know what you think!

P x

1 comment :

  1. This is a very interesting and informative blog. It's really useful blog. I really loved reading your blog. haute her

    ReplyDelete