Vegan Friendly: Tarte Tarteist Glossy Lip Paint Review in 'Goals'


This was probably one of the products I got most excited about when looking around Sephora during my Holiday last week... (p.s - it's so sad to be back in England!). I fell in love with Tarte after trying their ah-mazing Amazonian Clay Foundation so not-a-damn-thang was holding me back from trying more of their products. With that being said, I picked up their much raved about Tartelette in Bloom palette as well as as Glossy Lip-Paint in the shade 'Goals!'



What first stood out to me was the packaging of the box it came in as my initial thought was how similar it looked to Kylie Cosmetics? Thoughts?.

This shade which is appropriately named 'Goals' is literal Goals. It's described as a rosy nude and It's basically a ballerina pink that I assume most girls already own but y'know - one can never have too many pink glosses, right?!


I love the shade, consistency, pigmentation and love that it's doesn't have that sticky texture. Oh and also the fact that it's cruelty-free is amazing!
However, it's nothing that I haven't tried before.
It applies well and the colour pay-off is great as mentioned and it also seems to be fragrance-free, too! After about half an hour, the feel of the gloss tends to fade so I assumed that the gloss just disappeared. Though after checking in the mirror, it was still sitting-pretty on my lips and it stayed that way until I had a bite to eat.

Overall, a decent lipgloss for £14. However if you're looking for a dupe then this is pretty similar to Nyx's lipgloss's, which are half the price.

Have you guys tried this? What do you think?

P x

No comments :

Post a Comment