theBalm: Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in 'Committed'


Woohoo! I popped my 'theBalm' virginity... about time - right?!
Read on to find out my thoughts on this liquid-lippy!


When it comes to liquid lipsticks I've tried some amazing colours, but the formula has never really wow'd me. What I look for is something thats long-lasting and non-drying... though I know that the latter is something that is fairly un-common with liquid lipsticks.... UNTIL NOW!... Guys, meet Matt(e) Hughes - he's a handsome fella'.


These lipsticks come in 12 beautiful shades, ranging from neutral's to bright. I picked up 'committed' which is described as a 'pinky nude'.

 The doe-foot applicator makes application simple and you won't even need to apply a lip-liner because this formula doesn't bleed either!



"Im ready for a long-term commitment"
- love the little quotes on the boxes... adds a lovely touch.


The formula is very lightweight. It genuinelly feels like you're applying mousse onto your lips, but with that being said its also totally build-able and you can definitely achieve full-coverage with this lipstick.

I love the smell of this and I definitely wasn't expecting it to have the peppermint sensation on the lips. If you read my post of the buxom lipgloss's here - then you'll know how much I love the stimulation that peppermint gives to the lips.

Overall, this liquid lipsticks is very long-lasting, comfortable and this shade especially is great for every-day wear. At £13.50 it's a great price considering the formula is probably the best I've tried so far.


Whats your favourite liquid lipstick? Have you guys tried this one?


No comments :

Post a Comment