TOP 5: Cruelty-Free Skincare Products for ALL Skin Types


In the past few weeks, my skin has been improving tremendously! It may be that i've upped my intake of water, the fact that its been super sunny lately and my skin is loving it due to my good moods! Or of course, my skin is adoring the products that i'm currently using. I like to thing the latter!

Skincare has always been a touchy subject because everyones skin-type is different, and on that account everyone has their own opinions and products that may work for them personally and not for others. These products that I'm going to mention in this post are recommended by the brands themselves for all skin types and are indeed cruelty-free and are of course my own opinion.

Just a little low-down on my own skin...
My skin type is combination. I have a few acne scars on my left cheek, but nothing major.

Read on to find my top 5 cruelty-free skincare products! :)


1. BareMinerals Clay Chameleon Transforming Purifying Cleanser.




Description: Clay-to-cream formula. Enriched with mineral rich sea salts, papaya, Brazilian red clay and bamboo to help purify and detoxify the skin.

A few claims:
100% of women said that it gently cleanses
99% of women said that it promotes healthy looking skin
98% of women said it removed impurities

Verdict: If you're after a simple cleanser that purify's your skin and thoroughly cleanses, then this is the one for you. It's recommended for all skin types and it's really helped to clear up and brighten my skin. It also smells amazing, too! I would not recommend this as a makeup remover - in fact I wouldn't recommend any cream formula's for removing makeup at all.
My favourite thing about this cleanser is that you can also double it up as a face mask to give your skin an instant-glow! Just apply dry and leave it on for 15-20 minutes and voila!

Buy this cleanser for £18 here.

2. Origins Clean Energy Gentle Cleansing Oil

Description: Lightweight formula infused with olive, sunflower and safflower, oils to gently remove dirt, makeup and pollutants.

Verdict: THIS my friends is probably my favourite way to remove my makeup after a long day. 1, it smells and amazing and 2, its so easy.

I have to use an eye-makeup remover first so that I don't end up rubbing too much around my eye area. However, I don't worry too much if there is a little bit of eye-makeup there still because I know that this cleansing oil, with a bit of massaging around the eye area can melt it all away!

My foundation however melts away so easily with just a few pumps (Pump sold separately but I highly recommend!) of this massaged onto my skin with my clean hands. I then rinse off with warm water.

Yes, its a little pricy at £24.50 but totally worth it and much better for your skin than using wipes.

Do you guys use cleansing oils? What do you think?

Buy this Origins Cleansing Oil here.

3. Boots Botanics Rosewater Toning Spritz


Description: Visibly tightens pores and removes last traces of make-up. Skin feels fresher, smoother and prepared for moisturiser.

Verdict: Toners - I've honesty never felt the need for them. I tend to use a serum on most days instead, but this however is so gentle and refreshing on my skin. I haven't seen tremendous results from this product, but it hasn't broken me out (most products do!) and it really does leave my skin feeling super fresh.

It's only £3.99 so I definitely recommend that you buy and try!

Buy this products here.

4. BareMinerals Bare Haven Essential Moisturizing Soft Cream for Normal to Dry Skin Types.





Description: Revives overall resilience and suppleness and infusing an extraordinarily super-smooth feel. Gives natural and healthy glow. The blend of peptides, ceramides and amino acids to help soften rough texture, while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.



Verdict: One of the best moisturisers that i've tried! Instantly moisturises and leaves my skin feeling so subtle and looking totally clear and smooth. I only ever use this as a night cream though, as I feel like the consistency is a little but heavier on my skin and I prefer a lighter base for my makeup.

I highly recommend this for all skin types - especially if you're a little bit more on the dryer side.


Buy this product for £30 here.

5. Origins 10 Minute Mask for Problem Skin.



Description: Super-absorbent Zinc Oxide and Sulfur plus calming Camphor rapidly soak up oily-shine, slough off dead cells and sweep away debris. Together they steer skin clear of slippery situations, refine rough texture and pull the plug on troublemakers to help prevent potential outbursts.

Verdict:
 I know, I know - this ones recommended more for oily and acne prone skin. But If you suffer from a break-out or two like I do then this is a great rescuer! It instantly dries out my spots and brightens up my complexion. Whenever I feel like I have a spot popping up or my time of the month is near, I apply this mask and my skin feels calm again. I highly recommend this for a treatment every once in a while to ensure that your skin stays out of trouble (no pun intended!). I've been using it for years and cant wait to try more of their face masks!

Find this product for £24 here.

No comments :

Post a Comment