ELF ilikeweylie Bunny Blush Face Palette


Recently I've been huge on saving money, but of course I can never say no to buying new makeup - especially when its inexpensive and in collaboration with one of my favourite beauty Youtubers and 'sistaa's', Weylie from ilikeweylie! ;). For no reason at all, I hadn't purchased from e.l.f in about 2 or 3 years but I've always loved the quality and price of their product's, and of course the fact that they're also cruelty free.






The packaging is very simple, sleek and distinguished. Although this is a limited edition palette, it's been designed the same as all of e.l.f's other studio face palette's. It's very light-weight, thin, travel friendly and also includes a good-sized mirror.

The Bunny Blush palette includes 2 blushers, a highlighter and a bronzer.

I was watching weylie's video on her July favourites and she mentioned that she just loves peachy-pinky colours in general. Personally, I think these shades are perfect for any occasion and also reflect her style so well.

All of these shades are totally complimentary with any makeup look - especially the bronzer which can be used as an every-day contour shade because its not too dark and it still gives a beautiful bronzy-glow that literally just makes you look that extra bit sun-kissed!

The blushers and the highlight are so beautiful too! I'll admit, you won't see much of a difference with just one swipe on the cheek, but it's still totally buildable and natural-looking once you get the right amount that you want applied. I love using the highlighter just underneath my brow bone, or on my inner corners because it subtle but it still makes the eyes pop.


Overall, I would only recommend these shades if you sit between fairer or tan skin tones. This palette is ah-mazing for travelling! It's basically got everything you need for touch-ups and all you need to do is throw a lipstick/gloss in your bag along with it!

Last but not least - I bought this palette for £7.50 and paid an extra £2.50 for the p+p. I also got a blush palette, mascara and a lipstick for FREE! I think it was a promotion at the time of my order but hey, I was not about to say no to free-stuff! The delivery took a while because it came from the USA, but the wait was totally worth it! I reckon I'll be reaching for this palette often.
What do you guys think?

No comments :

Post a Comment