REVIEW & SWATCH | Buxom Full On Lip Polish in Bunny & Trixie

 

If you haven't guessed it already - Buxom is basically BareMineral's  (dare I say it) sexier sister company.
I've always been a huge fan of Bare Mineral's Marvelous Moxie lipgloss' or anything that has a minty/plumping feel on the lips. In fact, i've gone through two tubes of BM's lip-gloss in the shade rebel in a year! Naturally of course, I had to try Buxom's Full-on Lip Polish's because a lot of my fellow bloggers say that they're almost comparable, if not - a little better! I definitely had to give them a try. Read on to find out my opinion.

(top: bunny - bottom: trixie)

Right off the bat, the packaging is beautiful and is finished with their logo printed vertically on the tube in silver. The name of the gloss is printed at the bottom, like most lip products are. I actually noticed that the tube was a little bit bulkier than say... your traditional tube of lip-gloss tends to be and actually, I prefer them this way! The tube is filled with 4.45ml of product to last you a while.

Claims: sheer, high-shine, gentle plumping effect.
Contains Vitamin's A + E to keep lips soft and protected.

Also formulated without Parabens or Sulphates! AND is 100% Cruelty-free!


Bunny"A fresh peach nectar"

I love applying this lipgloss on-top of any light-pink lipsticks to seal them in and to add a bit of sparkle.


Trixie
"24 Carat pink"

This lipgloss just reminds me of the NARS orgasm blusher because of all the gold flecks in the formula and this shade is just absolutely GORGEOUS! It is just such a beautiful shade on its own, as well as on top of any neutral or purply lip-sticks.
right: Bunny - left: trixie

Overall, the longevity of these gloss's are amazing. I personally can feel the peppermint stimulation on my lips for a good hour or so. Even after that fades, I know that the lip-gloss is still shining through.

I know that some people aren't too fond of tingly lipgloss's, so if thats the case then evidently, these aren't for you (but you're missing out!).

The Con's of this gloss is of course that it's quite difficult to get a hold of in the UK unfortunately, and for those of you in the USA - they can be quite pricy at $20. For a lip-gloss? Personally, I know - it's quite steep but you can guarantee that the ingredients are good.

What do you guys think? Have you tried Buxom Lipgloss's?

P x

No comments :

Post a Comment