HUDE BEAUTY LIQUID MATTE LIPSTICK AND LIP CONTOUR IN 'BOMBSHELL'


We all know that a lot of liquid lipsticks on the market are so incredibly drying that it feels almost as though all of the moisture has been sucked out of your lips! Though with that being said, it seems like i've been having the best luck with finding the most amazing formulations recently because I absolutely loved theBalm's liquid lipsticks (review here) and now... these Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipsticks have completely blown my mind. It's safe to say that i'm obsessed!

For more swatches and details, read on.








Huda Kattan- the beauty GENIUS who has blessed cultbeauty.com with her incredible products! I clearly held back and only purchased her lip contour and liquid lipstick in the shade 'bombshell', which I know is so typical of me picking the most neutral shade *eye roll*


The formula of these liquid lipsticks are surprisingly runnier than I expected and the total opposite to what i'm used to with other formulations. Once applied, it dries within 30seconds and although it appears matte, it actually still feels quite tacky on the lips (similar to a regular creamy matte lipstick) which is a blessing because my lips didn't feel dehydrated or dry at all. Not forgetting to mention that even after eating and drinking, the lipstick and lipliner stayed in tact without flaking for approximately 5 hours - impressive huh?

Now lets talk about the packaging. Huda never fails with her signature packaging with those fab lips/eyes! The doe foot applicator makes it easy for application and the lipliner also glides on as smooth as silk and is super duper pigmented!

Overall, I think the price is very reasonable at £18 for the liquid lipstick and £16 for the lipliner and you get a generous amount, too! Lets just say I have the rest of the shades on my Christmas list this year! Hats off to Huda, the beauty queen!



No comments :

Post a Comment