Cruelty Free Lashes! House of Lashes Pixie Luxe

Recently my love for animals has taken over my love for cosmetics, hence why I've been lacking with the blog posts in the past month. I've been contemplating the idea of switching all of my makeup to cruelty-free, but of course with this comes a lot of time and can sometimes be a huge waste of money. As well as that, I definitely can not see myself throwing away all of the cosmetics that I already have! Uh-uh!
So now with wedding season upon us, I was in search of some cruelty-free lashes to amp-up my makeup looks and I had absolutely no idea that the insta-famous lash brand 'house of lashes' was cruelty-free! What a bonus.






 I purchased the beautiful 'pixie luxe' lashes which are actually very similar to a pair that vegas nay made in collaboration with eylure (same manufacturer, perhaps?) but either way, they both looked gorgeous. 

I had to cut the lashes down a little bit to fit my eye-shape which I have to do with most lashes so it isn't a big deal for me. I apply my lashes using shu-uemura eyelash glue in clear and it stayed on all night!

(apologies for the bad quality - snapchat and all ay)
I purchased the beautiful 'pixie luxe' lashes which are actually very similar to a pair that vegas nay made in collaboration with eylure (same manufacturer, perhaps?) but either way, they both looked gorgeous. 

I had to cut the lashes down a little bit to fit my eye-shape which I have to do with most lashes so it isn't a big deal for me. I apply my lashes using shu-uemura eyelash glue in clear and it stayed on all night! 

The lashes are super comfortable, flirty and fluttery and great for dramatic looks and soft makeup-looks too! I wore mine with hardly any harsh liner at the bottom, but with a semi-dramatic wing at the top and I had a lot of compliments that night.

I'm so glad they're cruelty free, too! and yes, I know i'm late on the band-wagon but I love these lashes and of course, it's cute packaging.

With love, P x

No comments :

Post a Comment